Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Zentangle Meets Fred, She Said!

 Ooh, it's Fred, She Said day...and you know if you have followed my blog long that I like my Zentangle!  I was going to color these line images, but that didn't happen.  I got tangling and didn't stop until I had a whole page of flowers and leaves!  I only used two patterns, but I really like how these cards turned out. 
The flowers and leaves are from the Doodle Flower Trio set and the sentiments are from the Carnations Plus Bonus Sentiments set.    I simply tangled each image, fussy cut them and then folded the leaves and petals over my craft blade to give them fabulous dimension!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Janeen said...

These are my favorite so far. They keep getting better and better.

Maxine D said...

Your tangling is amazing - love these cards and that fabulous dimension.
Blessings
Maxine