Layers n Layers - Craft Hoarders Anonymous Guest Designer

I am Guest Designing for Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog today.  Today's challenge:
Challenge #18 Layer It!
One good way to use your hoard is to use lots of it all at once! So, let's see those layers! We need to see at least THREE layers on your project! (Ink, paint, embossing, and mixed media products do count as layers!) Drag out all of that hoarded paper or those embossing folders that are in the back of the drawer. Use those stamps, dies, and punches! Show us the layers!
My card has four layers of cardstock.  I used a Cheery Lynn die on the top layer.  There is a layer of Scor-Tape covered in Silver Medal You're So Fine Glitter under it.  Then I have a Lasting Impressions Ornament Stencil that I traced with a pen and then Tangled up and shaded with pencil.  The ornament is attached to the card with foam tape and then finally topped with a seam binding bow.  How is that for layers?  
Thanks so much to Craft Hoarders Anonymous for the invite to Guest Design this month.  Much fun! 

Comments

Oh Michelle I love the richness of these layers and the depth they give your project.
Blessings
Maxine
Janeen said…
you nailed it, for sure and it looks great. i love the shimmery layer.
Gloria Stengel said…
I never would think to use the zentangle for the Christmas ball. It looks fantastic! I love i! Thanks so much for being one of our spectacular guest DT for October at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!
Glenda said…
As a dabbler in Zentangle, I love your Christmas Zentangle ball! Very unique design and I love, love, love that big red bow! Thanks for being a guest designer at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!
I would never think to pair Zentangle with Christmas, but YOU did....and the result is this fabulous, sophisticated, gorgeous ornament. Wow, I love this! Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!
Cathy Parlitsis said…
What a beautiful, elegant card you've created! I love the layers and textures and that beautiful rich red!
GREAT job!
Hugs,
cathy
Candy C said…
Michelle...this is such a stunning and exquisite Christmas card. I love your choice of colors, die cuts and design. <3 Candy
stampingbowd said…
Gorgeous card! So rich! Beautiful tangles as always!
Amazing zentangles. I love how you integrated them in your ornament...

Popular Posts