Happiness Always...

Hi there!  Well, seems there was a bit of a blog break there!  Summertime has come and I have been enjoying the days with my kids!  There have been bike rides, walks, family visiting, Father's Day and our wedding anniversary!  Lots of good stuff!  I have been stamping away in the background, but the cards didn't make it to the blog....so I will work on getting them lined up to share here!!

This first card is one that came together out of my stash of images and verses.  I think the image is one by Stampington and Co, but I am not sure.  The verse is one that I typed up on my computer.  The image is stamped on glossy cardstock that I worked up with reinkers.  I am thinking they are Stamping Up's Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst and Bashful Blue perhaps.
This card uses pieces from Stampin Up!'s Happy Harmony and Looks Like Spring sets.  Lots of fussy cutting, but I like the look....and find cutting relaxing!  The embossing folder is by Cuttlebug.

Comments

Family comes first Michelle - enjoy them while they are still with you! Lovely cards - both so different but both really attractive!
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts