You Touch My Life and There are Days....

I am on a Masculine card kick this week and this is an image from my stash.  I have no idea what stamp company this sentiment and image are from...if you know, pop it in comments for me!  I used masks to ink the frame and center of the image with Distress Inks in Salty Ocean, Scattered Straw and Dried Marigold.  The paper is from a JoAnn's stack I think...it was in my scrap bin.  I matted the images on brown which matches the swirls in the paper.  The sails on the boat and clouds I hit with a white crayon before inking to keep them nice and white. 

I think these images are by Whipper Snapper.  I colored them up with Copic markers and hit the scrap bin for this watery background piece! 

Thanks for stopping by, have a great week!!

Comments

Great masculine cards Michelle - love the yacht one in particular.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts