Pops of Pink!

After a few days of fella cards, I had a pop of pink hit!  Funny how I tend to create in streaks!  I took a few days to play in my real flowers, think I am about set for summer here finally!  This is my favorite time of the year....grin!

This first card features a Stampin Up stamp set and the Top Note Die. I just love the springy feel with the blossoms and leaves.  I added a few iridescent sequins for a fun touch!
This card features the same set with the addition of the little black bird.  I did some doodling around the edge, added a computer-generated sentiment and embellished the card with some tiny Prima flowers with Stampendous Sparkle Heart stickers.
Finally this card features a From The Heart Stamps digital image which I colored with Copic Markers and then I dug out some Dotta Riffic pens by Zig and created this adorable dotted border to frame the image.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are having a fabulous week!

Comments

Love your trees and pink splurge - the top tree is my favourite :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts