100th Post & my *baby* is 6 years old!


Two more layouts from my son's chipboard album with a glimpse of him at age 5. We're out of town celebrating his birthday at a waterpark....hard to believe he's 6 years old already...my, how the time flies!

These pages use papers from Basic Grey's Recess 6x6 paper pack. The journaling on the first page was done on the white vellum that was then run through the Xyron sticker machine. The flourishes are by Maya Road and are covered in Art Institute glitter. Rub-ons on both pages are by Crate.

The second page, the arrows are actually cardboard punched with the SU! Photo Corner Punch and covered in Art Institute Glitter.

Comments

Alhambra Club said…
Two great pages, Happy birthday.
Catherine said…
How awesome are these pages!!!!
I love the large water drops all glitzed up! Way 2 go!!!
Marilyn said…
These pages are so fresh and fun - love the glitter use on a boy's layout - you made amazing pages!! Have fun on your trip to the waterpark - sounds wonderful!
Jacqueline said…
Beautiful pages - I love the photo's - he has a teriffic smile too! Something tells me he looks like you..??!!
kathleenh said…
Happy birthday to your ds! Great pages. I love the sparklies on your accents.
ScrapMomOf2 said…
Oh my goodness, is he a CUTIE! Time does fly! I have a 10 and 12 year old, and I really don't know how that happened so quickly! I love these pages! The glitter is fantastic, and the color scheme is perfect! Happy Birthday to him!!
Lizette said…
100th post ! Wow ! Congratulations !
I love to do chipboard albums. You did a great job on these pages.
Betsy said…
100 Posts! Congrats! You're doing a great job with your blog, I really enjoy it!
Oh WOW!!! I love your scrapbook pages! I really need to get off the computer, but I can't wait til I can browse your blog more! I can tell your scrapping as well as stamping is going to be a HUGE inspiration to me!
Gorgeous pages. That sparkle with the water paper is sooooooo nice, :0) Mel

Popular Posts