My First Inchie Card!

This card is totally inspired by Jacqueline.....I love her inchie cards...and though I've made *another* card with NO stamps....I'm loving how this one turned out! I used scraps from yesterday's card. I picked up a Scor-Pal and this is my trial run with that as well.
I wanted something subtle, so I did the grid with the Scor-pal every 1 1/4 inches. The base paper is River Rock by SU! The scallop punch is the pink one from Marvy. I pierced each scallop and then used an 1/8 inch circle punch on the corners. The tulips are a sticker that I stuck to lavender vellum and cut out. Both the scalloped square and the tulip layer are bumped up on foam tape for dimension. I distressed my inchies with a scuffer. If I keep making springy cards spring *will* come, right?!

Comments

Jacqueline said…
Oh I love it - love the layout too! Gorgeous card Michelle!! Aren't they fun to do!
What a great idea to make and inchie card. I love how you framed them with your scorepal embossing. Stunning! If these pretty pretty colours can't make Spring come I don't know what will! ;0) mel

Popular Posts