Kid Cards

Well...I had Megan's birthday card all done and then I went and sold it! So...I got to make her another one! This one I personalized with her age....so that will deter any more selling of her birthday card!! I used Almost Amethyst cardstock and used the Bloom Dot Cuttlebug folder on it. Paper is Basic Grey's Gypsy Collection. The flowers are prima, the decorative brads are by Making Memories. The chipboard letters are by Basic Grey. I used a Copic Spica to stitch on this one....extra glitter!!
This one features several A Muse stamps. *Balloons, *Bear, *Gifts, *Hat, *Sentiment.
I colored them with Copic Markers and then added detail with the Copic Spica Glitter pens.
Unknown sources of designer paper and ribbon....they just fit the bill. White faux stitching finished it off.


Comments

Alhambra Club said…
Her card is beautiful. Love your invitation, the colors and paper combo on both is fantastic.
Anonymous said…
These two cards are both beautiful! I love the white faux stitching. I have to do more of that!
Samantha said…
Both cards are cute! I love the chipboard letters on the first one and I love the colors on the second one!
Jacqueline said…
Beautiful Michelle!! SO love your stitching!
Big thanks for the envelope, I received today - so so nice of you!
Jacqueline
Judy Rozema said…
How pretty her card is!! I love the big 10! Really neat blog, Michelle!
Lorie said…
What fun cards! I love the color combo on both of them!
Unknown said…
This is my first time to your blog and your work is wonderful!! The bear card is the cutest ever. Love the coloring and the paper choices are perfect!!
Diane
Maria said…
Both cards are really cute! Fabulous birthday cards! I love the bear and all his ballons and the pretty flowers on your first card!!

Maria
Godelieve said…
Gorgeous cards! Love how the flowers look on your first card.

Popular Posts