So Very Old - Button Challenge
This was a very belated birthday card for a *pesky* uncle of mine who just turned 50 this year! I found the perfect verse on the internet that I wanted to use...and it was fun to dish some sassy-ness back to him on this occasion!! LOL!
Verse: I was tempted to buy you one of those "new age" birthday cards....but for you an "old age" card seemed more appropriate!
- Black cardstock base (SU!)
- Sahara Sand cardstock layer (SU!)
- Sanded background stamp (SU!) stamped in black
- Distressing ink black and Tim Holtz's Tea Dye Distress Ink/stipple brush
- Faux stitching & distressing
- So Very (SU!)
- OLD (Making Memories Foam Alphabet)
- Buttons (EK Success - Button Ups)