Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tea Pot Challenge #1

I'm a few weeks late on this challenge....but I wanted to play anyway!! Here is the Tea Pot that we used for inspiration for our cards:

Check out the challenge here and see what all of the others did with this!

I did tea bag folding, the kite fold with a little twist. I punched the stamped square by Stamp Yourself Silly out with the pink Marvy Scalloped Square Punch and then folded. The corner punch is by EK Success and is higlighted a bit with a white gel pen and then the flowers are popped up with foam tape. I used a vintage button layered on cardstock for the center of the medallion. Thanks Cindy for the fun challenge!


6 comments:

Lori said...

This is a great take on the challenge! Your attention to detail really makes the card stand out!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

great job on the challenge Michelle!

Jen said...

Beautiful!

Jen said...

Beautiful!

Sandy O said...

This is fantastic! I love the look tea bag folding creates.

AnnMarie said...

Gorgeous card! You did a fantastic job! It is such a fun idea to do a tea pot challenge! Really nice job! : )