Cuttlebugged Pillow Box and a WINNER!

Thank you to Gail who played along to win Blog Candy....I'll be sending you a package out tomorrow!

This little pillow box got squished through the cuttlebug folder thanks to Cindy (Mothermark) who recently ran acetate through her folder. While she didn't run her little box through the folder....I did! What a fun way to dress up these little pillowboxes!! I'm quite sure this won't be the last time I do this! I probably will embellish my box a little next time....but the little ribbon spool is so cheery peeking out of the box that this time I left it plain. The image was sent to me by Alana. I love it. I simply added some bling and it will be a perfect little card to stick a gift card into.

Comments

Gail S. said…
What cute projects today! I think the pillow box is really fun. Thanks for picking me to win your blog candy! Do you have my address? If not....e-mail me! gslagle@nctc.net
Wow - the box is so cool cuttlebugged. Did you just run the whole box through? Or the acetate and then made the box? I have some of those boxes preassembled and I'm wondering if I can just send the whole thing through.

Popular Posts