Friday Challenge 66 ~ World of Wonderful Water


Friday's challenge this week at Embellish-Online was Cindy's, and her theme was the World of Wonderful Water. Her challenge was to make a card or project featuring water in some way.
Some ideas: Beach scenes, vase with water in it, fish, umbrella/rain. If you choose to play along for fun, we'd love to see your cards HERE!

I wanted to use the BasicGrey Marakech collection, and I paired them up with Inky Antics images. I colored the images with Prismacolor Pencil and Gamsol. In the first card my *water* would be in my soup!


For this card I used more of the BasicGrey Marakech Collection as well as a BasicGrey button.
My *water* on this card would be where my fish came from!

Check out the super savings Barb is offering on this collection and many more products throughtout the store! Combined with FREE SHIPPING and the Frequent Buyer Program the savings can add up quickly, and who doesn't love that?!

Other items used in these cards:
~vintage ribbon
~nestabilities
~fiskars threading water punch

Comments

Jeff & Aleigh said…
haha!!! Love these cards!! Too cute!! :)

Popular Posts