A Lollipop for Susan!

Another cute image from Stampavie this week for Embellish-Online.com! This one is called a Lollipop for Susan. I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Back ink and colored the girls with Copic Markers and Spica Glitter Pens. I used some of the narrow May Arts Ric Rac.

Other items on this card include glittered snowflakes, prima flowers, SU! scalloped border punch and a thanks from Purple Onion Designs.

This week's special was selected by Eva and is an additional 10% off Cuttlebug products. Be sure to check out the selection, new ones are in the store! Check out the free shipping and frequent buyer programs by clicking on the Embellish-Online blinkie in my sidebar! Tell Barb I sent you!

Comments

sweet! I love these girls dresses.
danni reid. said…
oh so adorable michelle, this stamp is so dern cute & you made those sweet girls come to life!

Popular Posts