Let It Snow for The Rubber Cafe!

Oooh....I'm so lovin' this new image from The Rubber Cafe! The snow globe is called Magical Ball and comes as two stamps, the snowglobe and the tiny snowman. What a perfect name for this set...as little kids, didn't we all think snow globes were magical?!

I decided that this needed to be a shaker card! I used the image twice, once on white cardstock and once on the aqua colored paper. I colored the snow with my Copic BG000 pen. I colored out my snowman with the Copic BG000, Spica Brown Glitter Pen and a pastel orange Sharpie.
I glue-dotted my snowman into my scene.

I cut out the aqua snowglobe just inside of the black outline and colored the snow globe base with my Copic W1, W3, W5 and W7 markers. I attached acetate and foam tape to the back, added some Vintage Glass Glitter from Barbara Trombley.

The background of my card is a stamp called It's a Blizzard Outside. Since my snowflakes are black, I simply outlined them with my BG000 to make them pop.

The last image I used was Let It Snow from the Baby It's Cold Outside set. I embossed it on acetate so it has a clear-yet-shiny touch. I didn't want to cover up any of the gorgeous snowflakes or the snowglobe itself with my sentiment.

Other items on this card include May Arts 1 inch Satin Ribbon, some glittery ric rac, Martha Stewart Snowflake Punches and silver glitter dots from Dress It Up!

If you're in the mood for some new winter stamps, be sure to check out the new ones at The Rubber Cafe!

Comments

Catherine said…
This card is so cute and joyful! Love, love, love the colors and coloring! Adorable!
Jeff & Aleigh said…
this is adorable and DEFINITELy needs to be a shaker card!!

Popular Posts