Digital Tuesday Challenge 47 ~ For Mum!


It's Tuesday and time for another Digital Tuesday Challenge! Lorraine is hosting the challenge this week. Our challenge: to make A Card For Mum, this could be Mothers Day, birthday or just to say I love you. It can be a card or other project whatever you feel like creating but must contain at least one Digital Image.

Our sponsor this week is Dustin Pike who is offering 3 of his wonderful digi images from a great selection. Please check out all of the challenge rules here.
I used a pre-colored Fred, She Said image, Favourite Flowers for this challenge....I'm in love! I kept the card extremely simple, only a few white rub-ons and 2 tiny Martha Stewart butterflies. I cut out the gorgeous pansies and popped them up on foam tape for dimension!

Comments

Anjou Krelovich said…
So elegant and graceful! Lovely! Hugs, Anjou
Joyce M said…
This is gorgeous - your coloring is amazing. True art work
inkypaws said…
Beautiful card!
coldwaters2 said…
Oh Michele this is really beautiful your colouring of the pansies is awesome the colours are perfect.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Ellibelle said…
So so beautiful. Love the precolored image and those butterflies - too cute.
Michelle, this is absolutely gorgeous.
Carolivy said…
Michelle, I love how simple and elegant this card looks! Beautiful!
Hugs
Carol
Maria Matter said…
gorgeous Michelle!
I'm just lovin' these pansies!!!
Hugs & Blessings, Maria
I think I commented but now can't remember! LOL This is so elegant and lovely 3d effect you have achieved! Beautiful.
Sandy O said…
I love the white gel pen marks, make it look so realistic. I am still learning how to do that so I will be watching and copying you :O)

Popular Posts