Embellish-Online Blings It Up!

Hi, and welcome to another great Friday Challenge with Embellish-Online.com!! This week is all about bling.....sparkles, shimmer, anything that shines and glistens! Kim's challenge was to USE AT LEAST 2 TYPES of Bling on your project (card, layout, altered item)!

If you can play along with us, please use code FC75 when you upload your card to the EIO gallery, and leave a comment on my blog that you did so! I will send everyone who posts a bling-y card in the EIO gallery by 2/18/10 a little goodie! So go create and share your creation with us! Don't forget to comment here with your info when you have done so, so I can contact you!

I was on a roll with the glitter.....one of my favorite techniques, so you get THREE cards to look at today!


This card features the gorgeous designer paper from Pink Paislee's Cupid Collection. The image is by The Rubber Cafe, and has been stamped on acetate with Stazon ink and glittered with Art Institute Glitters. (119 Cranberry, 268 Pink Smoothie, 100 Sea Shell, 198 Green Briar and 207 Spring Creek). If you like the image and need it for your collection, email Melissa! Tell her I sent you!!

Other items on this card include Nestabilites, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Dress It Up Glitter Dots and Happy Birthday by Savvy Stamps.

This card features designer paper from American Craft's Letterbox Collection! This collection is perfectly scaled for your card-making!

The image is the Large Celtic Rosette from The Rubber Cafe. If you'd like this image, email Melissa and ask for the Large Celtic Rosette, and tell her I sent you!!

I used Art Institute's glitter in 105 Forget Me Not and 85 Crystal. I also used Espresso Ultra Fine Glitter from Stampa Rosa. I layered the medallion on a the Fleur De Lis Nestability. White wired ribbon from Michaels was from my scrap bin.



Finally, this card features the same Letterbox Designer Paper from American Crafts.

The Large Swirl Butterfly from The Rubber Cafe is done using the following Art Institute Glitters: 62 Copper Canyon and 197 Flax. I used Stampa Rosa's Espresso glitter on this one as well. Dress It Up glitter dots and another scrap of ribbon from my bin.

If you are up for a sale....check out all of Barb's AMERICAN CRAFTS products at Embellish-Online. She is offering a FREE little spool of ribbon with each $5.00 purchase. The more you buy, the more ribbon you can enjoy for FREE!!! Combine this with the FREE SHIPPING with $50.00 deal, and you're saving fast!! Combine all this with the FREQUENT BUYER PROGRAM and you can't lose! Let her know I sent you and have fun!!!

Comments

Michelle, each card is a wonderful work of art! You totally rock at the glitter/transparency stuff!
Unknown said…
Great challenge I posted my card today 2/18 to the ElO Gallery. Here is the link http://www.embellish-online.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=4453&ppuser=566
Unknown said…
Posted my card and left a comment but I forgot to give you my info! E-mail Sewink@ymail.com Thanks so much!

Popular Posts