Valentines 2010

My son is in second grade, and Valentine's Day isn't real high on his list of favorite things. I told him I'd make his valentines and came up with these simple and quick Valentines to exchange with his class.

Cardstock: SU! Kraft
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Fired Brick, Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Background Stamp: Stampers Anonymous
Star Border Stamp: Tim Holtz Collection/Stampers Anonymous
Car Stamp: Stamp Oasis
My plan was to have him just give the cars to everyone...but he insisted the girls needed something different. He approved these stamps and decided the flowers had to be purple!
It seems a bit *grown up* for second grade girls to me....but if he's happy, so am I! It was quick and inexpensive and I just think I could use this little *ATC* on a card that a woman would enjoy!!

Cardstock: SU! Kraft
Background Stamp: Tim Holtz/Stamper's Anonymous
Flower and Border Stamps: SU!
Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Frayed Burlap, Peeled Paint, Dusty Concord


I took the easy way out and stamped the back of the cards.

Happy Valentine's Day: The Rubber Cafe; Just My Type Set
nick: Karen Foster Snap Stamps


I'll be back again soon with some awesome Art Institute Glitter cards featuring stamps from The Rubber Cafe, and my *grown-up* versions of these valentines!

Comments

coldwaters2 said…
These two card are great Michelle loving the card-stock and stamps you have used they look just perfect for what your son wants. I find boys seem to have good taste in their choice of cards when I make a card I nearly always ask my son what he thinks and always seem to get his approval.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Kim said…
Those are both adorable! Nick sure does have good taste!!! hee hee!
Hugs~ Kim

Popular Posts