Digital Tuesday - Sparkling Penguin


This week it was Lora's turn to choose a Digital Tuesday challenge, and she chose

"Sparkling Christmas"


We can't wait to see what you all come up with!! As always you can create anything you like, a card, gift, scrapbook page, etc. Just be sure to include a digital image somewhere on your creation!

----------------------------------------------------------------

We have another fantastic sponsors this week,

Fairy Dust Crafts


giving away 5 digistamps to one lucky winner. Be sure to check them out!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
For my card I chose to use a pre-colored penguin image by Shawne of Studio313. Instead of glittering my image...I used ALL glitter paper instead of designer papers! I ran the light panel through the Cuttlebug Snowflake folder for some amazing texture.

I die cut the image with Spellbinders' Eyelet Squares die. Snowflakes are a mix of Martha Stewart punches and the SU! strip snowflake die. My only embellishments are circle punches of glitter paper in the place of brads.

And...in closing, be sure to check out the Studio 313 Challenge blog...there is still time to enter a blingy card in that challenge as well for a chance at another sweet prize!!! Have fun!

Comments

Love this penguin and your coloring.

Popular Posts