One Crazy Stamper Design Team Debut, A Challenge and A Blog Candy Reminder!


Today is my first post as a design team member for http://www.onecrazystamper.com/. I was sent Popcorn the Bear - Christmas Hugs collection...and it is a fun set to color with several sentiments that coordindate.

I used Copic Markers (Bear: E44, E43, E42, Greens: YG67, YG17, YG03, Reds: R59, R46, Oranges: YR09, YR16, Bear Paw Pads: E49, E29, Blanket: E53, E51, E50, Duck: Y19, Y21), Distress Ink: Walnut Stain, Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black.

We are kicking off the first ever One Crazy Stamper Challenge. Our theme is Christmas or Winter themed projects. We will randomly select one participant to win a $25 gift card to the OCS store!

The Rules:
You have until the end of the month to join in. Only new projects (no back linking to old projects). You must mention and link us in your post. You may combine with other challenges.
Please do not post your links here.....you must place them on the design team blog HERE.

And....if you haven't already....be sure to check out THIS POST for another $25 of blog candy being offered up by Lori! What's not to love?!

Comments

WOWZERS Michelle! This is adorable!
Dana said…
So cute!! I love the sentiment that came with your set!! Your coloring and layout are fantastic!!
Hugs~
Dana
WOW what a great job, there bear is terrific. I wish my work turned out as great. Copics are great the color is so even. Cant wait for the day i can get copics.
Madge H. said…
Michelle, Love what you've done with Popcorn. I love your stitching around your card for a border - beautiful touch.
rubber hugz, inky wishes,
Madge
Angelica Turner said…
What an adorable card, the image is so sweet.
Nancy said…
What a fabulous card Michelle. I love the warmth of the colors and expecially the GORGEOUS stitching. I forgot about that stitch design. It's probably been over a year since I used it.
Congratulations on the new DT
Jacilynn said…
I love the stitching! and great snowflakes. super cuteness!
Sue said…
I love the card and the sentiment and stitching are awesome.
Lisa said…
Super cute!!!! Love your coloring!
Anne Marie Hile said…
Oh my goodness, this is adorable! Your coloring is wonderful, so warm and cozy...wow! Your stitched border is perfection, too! :)

Popular Posts