More Beauty Within



I have a clean and simple card to share today for One Crazy Stamper. I'm loving the Flourishes set Beauty Within. I mis-stamped an image, and if you know me, you know I don't like to toss anything!!

For this technique, I stamp my images on *acetate* which is actually re-purposed packaging. Anything that comes in a clear package, that is not all scratched up, goes into my acetate scraps bin. I stamp my images on the acetate with Stazon ink....and noone knows that I'm being *green!*

So, even though I mis-stamped my image on the scrap acetate, I decided to salvage the rose and cut it out of the image to use as my focal point. I had an extra piece of the Technique Tuesday lace border that I had glittered for last week's card laying handy on my desk....so I decided to go with a clean and simple card with the same elements.

I cut a Spellbinders Labels Five die down to frame my rose and glittered the edge with Art Institute glitter. I used the Victoria Cuttlebug embossing folder for an elegant backdrop for my rose.

Happy New Year Wishes to you all!

Comments

coldwaters2 said…
Wow Michelle this is stunning and it has impact as well, even though it is a clean and simple style it has such quality and class I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x
You totally rock with this technique!

Popular Posts