Thursday, September 13, 2012

McMahon Five Designs Card Duo!

Today I have two cards featuring product from McMahon Five Designs.  The first one features the Hap-Bee Birthday image which I colored with Copic Markers.  Y19, YR15, T4, T2, BG0000, BG000, G24, G21, G20, B23, B21.   I matched the markers to the paper which I think was from a JoAnn Fabrics Paper Pack.  Ribbon is from May Arts. 
This second card features Real Wood Paper which I attached to my card with miniature screw brads from Tim Holtz.  The image is actually from a greeting card.  Sentiment if from an Our Craft Lounge set and the Journaling Block is from Stampers Anonymous I believe. 

3 comments:

MaxineD said...

these are beautiful Michalle - love how you have coloured the bee image, and the card with the wood paper is a stunner.
Blessings
Maxine

chillin with Quillin said...

there beautiful, the bee card is cute with the Bee and the nice ribbon goes well with it!!!
Paula

Ruza Rebel said...

These are gorgeous! Love the bright cheerful b-day card, and the masculine card is perfect! ;o)