I'm sharing a bit about myself for MarkerPop.
I have another addiction, besides stamping that is!! Pinterest!
I wasn't so sure I needed to get into it...but it's so right up my aisle! It's like window shopping, day dreaming, planning all rolled into one and stored so very neatly on virtual bulletin boards!
You can find me there with 30 boards and over 2,000 pins! I'm the homey sort of girl, so I have boards for all kinds of things:
- Craft Ideas - for a rainy day!Washi tape Decor! Oops...I wasn't supposed to talk about papercrafting! ;)
- Inspired Ideas - why didn't I think of that?
- Honey-Do List - some things my hubby could do...he's my private woodworker...think Pottery Barn Style stuff!
- Whimsy-Art - artsy things make me happy!
- Quilts I Love - I'd love to do this too, my grandmothers did, but I'm scared! Amazing!
- Pretty Rooms
- Frosting Art - I'd love to do this, my grandma did, but I'm all thumbs! Amazing!
- Garden Art - I like pretty stuff in my yard too!
- Food For Thought - sometimes it's good to stop and THINK!
- Beauty - in so many forms!
- Inspired Color Combinations - so fresh and fun!