More Fred, She Said Goodness!

Tracey-Lynn from Fred, She Said released a whole bunch of fun images this month....and I have two more cards to share with you today!

This image is a pre-colored image called Fallen Maple Leaf.  I cut it out with the Spellbinders Labels Five Die.  While the image was still in the die, I distressed it with Tim Holtz's Walnut Stain Distress Ink. 

For my background I ran a piece of coated copper cardstock through the Cuttlebug Branches embossing folder.    My only embellishments are an acrylic sticker and some brads that I wound some Copper Metallic DMC floss around. 

Emma is hard at work in this card featuring the Raking set.  Again, I used one of the pre-colored versions on my card.  The flowers are from the new Blue Jay precolored set.  I again distressed the image before removing it from the Spellbinders Deckled Rectangle Die.

My only embellishment on this card is a border using my Inky Antics HoneyPop Beautiful Borders set and some brown HoneyPop Paper.

Thinking of You is by River City Rubber Works.

Comments

MaxineD said…
Wow Michelle what great work - I love the leaf image and you have really made a wonderful card with it.
Blessings
Maxine
Imke said…
Both cards are very beautiful. I´v never used a pre-colored image- it looks great.
Anonymous said…
STUNNING! I loved the twig background even BEFORE I found out it was done in copper-amazing and the zigzag floss really set it off! then you give a beautiful Emma Raking card! So simple, rustic, and Gorgeous!
Carolyn
there both awesome, love it!!!
Paula
Debbie W said…
Both cards are awesome.
Ruza Rebel said…
These are adorable! Love your coloring and the colors are perfect for this time of year! ;o)
Miranda said…
Gorgeous!
Miranda :)
www.nanasscrapspot.com
artbyjolis said…
WOW!! That maple leaf card is outstanding! I LOVE it. It is so pretty and you've set it off perfectly with your spellbinders shape and that "easy" zigzag edging. I am so jealous--I wish I could make one like this! Alas, I have no diecut machine or embosser. I'll just have to use the old fashioned way--cut it by hand. But, that zigzag edge--hey, even I can do that! ;) It is GORGEOUS!!!!!

Popular Posts