Stamping With Glitter/Glue Tutorial


 Happy Thursday!  Michelle here with a Glue-ista tutorial for The Rubber Cafe, and this time it's stamping with glue!

Here are the main players:
Had a brain fade when I did this tonight...and I forgot to use my handy dandy Lil' Inkerz Sponge, but this just shows you that it can be done without in a pinch!  This way is a tad bit more messy, but it cleans up!

I stamped my images on some coordinating designer papers and set them aside to dry.


 After they dried a bit, I covered them with the glitters.
Next I fussy cut all of my elements...I usually make more than I need...I use up the glue and I have spares for another project.

 I added a bit of a ruffle with a honeycomb paper pad and then used elements from the designer paper to create my card.  I thought about distressing, but decided to go for a clean feel instead.
 A touch of Candi here and there for fun.
 And here is card two.
A touch of faux stitching and more candi!



Comments

אורית said…
Thank you for a great tutorial.
Unknown said…
Gorgeous card! Thanks for the tutorial! ;)

Popular Posts