Designed2Delight Blog Hoppin!

This is one of two posts today...please scroll for more inspiration!
Hello and welcome to the Designed2Delight November Blog Hop. I had a little tiff with my printer and it slowed me up a bit, but I won and here are my cards! 

My first card features the Holly Jolly Christmas Set which I colored up with Copic Markers: YG95, YG93, YR15, Y38, Y35, YG67, E47, E44, E43, YG91, R59, R56.

The papers are from Simple Stories' Handmade Holiday collection.
My second card features the Long Stocking set.

Copic markers on this one were:  R46, YG95, YG93, E47, E44, R59, R56.

My third card features the Cool Dinosaur set.  He's such a happy chap!

Copic markers:  BG09, BG57, BG53, G28, G24, R29, RV29, Y38, Y35.  I paired this card up with some Jolly by Golly papers from Cosmo Cricket.


Thanks so much for blog hoppin' with D2D! We hope you will join our FREE Stamp of the Month Challenge. Remember, all New Release Digital Stamps will be on SALE until Nov 23. Details HERE.

For more inspiring ideas from this new release, please visit the other designers' blogs:

Comments

Faith S. said…
Wow, Michelle! Simply amazing! I love them all--the warm colors for the Christmas cards and the fun colors on the dino card! Super coloring, too! Thanks for being a part of this hop and the team!! Hope you are able to have a relaxing evening. ;)
Karen Howard said…
These are all lovely! I love your coloring! Hugs, Karen
Great cards Michelle - love the humour in some of them, and the dinosaur one is really sweet.
Blessings
Maxine
SmilynStef said…
Love them all, but that owl is my favorite ... adorable cards.
ribenaruby said…
Stunning cards, love your fab colouring! Ruby x
Imke said…
Michelle, all cards are fabulous ! Your coloring is amazing - love the birdbrain coloring. Great vintage look !
Gail said…
Your cards are very beautiful - the coloring is amazing - thanks for the display of your work! Have a great week!
http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/
Awesome cards, love it!!!
Paula

Popular Posts