Trish's Stone Gate

This is one of two posts today, please check back in a bit for post 2!
Hello!  Today I have a gorgeous image to share with your from FrogsWhiskersInk called Trish's Stone Gate.

I colored my image with Copic Markers;  YG67, YG17, G99, YG95, YG91, BG0000, B66, V04, T4, W5, W3, W1, E44, E43, E42.

I trimmed the image and layered it on white cardstock which I trimmed with a Fiskars deckle edged scissors.
I added Tim Holtz Pumice Stone Distress Ink to my embossing folder, added a touch of sheer ribbon and a decorative brad for my finishing touches!

Comments

ruth said…
pretty..sometime we need to get together to make cards..what I had they said they could not get the smell out..
Very pretty image and you have coloured and presented it beautifully Michelle.
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
Love the image! Awesome coloring & layout! ;o)

Popular Posts