McMahon Five Designs Duo!

Today I have a few cards for you featuring digital images from McMahon Five Designs.  My first card features the gorgeous Peony Passion, The Pink Collection designer paper!  I paired it up with some swirly pearly coated cardstock and the Breast Cancer Button Of Hope FREEBIE, which I printed out on an ink jet transparency and then glittered with You're So Fine Glitters on the back. 

This is another fall card that I missed posting when my back went out...but I love these images from the Studio 313 collection.  The set is called Falling Leaves.  I used papers from the Peony Passion - White Chocolate Collection for this card. 

I colored the images with Copic markers and distressed them with Distress Inks.

Comments

Michelle I love your BCA card - in particular the way you have used the banners in converse colours to the background you have mounted them over. The fall card is a lovely one too.
Blessings
Maxine
lovely cards, really like the breast cancer card, !!!!
Paula

Popular Posts