Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Holidays Puppy!

Today I have a cute little Happy Holidays Puppy for you from McMahon Five Designs.  

I colored this fellow with Copic Markers:  YG67, YG17, R59, R29, B000, E27, E25, E23.  I fussy cut him out and popped him up on foam tape on a Cuttlebugged and distressed oval.  I did some paper embroidery with some gold metallic floss.  The gold ribbon is wired and fit my card perfectly.  The corners are some metallic gold cardstock that I embossed, and they look like pressed tin! 

Merry Christmas is from SU! and the red background panel is stamped with Impression-Obsession's Circle Fusion 1 Cover A Card background stamp in Patriot Red You're So Fine Glitter!  SHPARKLY!

4 comments:

MaxineD said...

Love this card - the corners are fabulous and that ribbon is stunning, Michelle!.
Blessings
Maxine

chillin with Quillin said...

gorgeous card, love the colors and the puppy is so cute!!!!
Paula

Fran said...

Michelle I just love your card and all the awesome techniques that made it look one of a kind. The puppy is precious. Hugs, Fran

Ruza Rebel said...

Beautiful!!! The puppy is sooo adorable, and I love how you framed the ribbon around her/him! ;o)