Happy Holidays Puppy!

Today I have a cute little Happy Holidays Puppy for you from McMahon Five Designs.  

I colored this fellow with Copic Markers:  YG67, YG17, R59, R29, B000, E27, E25, E23.  I fussy cut him out and popped him up on foam tape on a Cuttlebugged and distressed oval.  I did some paper embroidery with some gold metallic floss.  The gold ribbon is wired and fit my card perfectly.  The corners are some metallic gold cardstock that I embossed, and they look like pressed tin! 

Merry Christmas is from SU! and the red background panel is stamped with Impression-Obsession's Circle Fusion 1 Cover A Card background stamp in Patriot Red You're So Fine Glitter!  SHPARKLY!

Comments

Love this card - the corners are fabulous and that ribbon is stunning, Michelle!.
Blessings
Maxine
gorgeous card, love the colors and the puppy is so cute!!!!
Paula
Fran said…
Michelle I just love your card and all the awesome techniques that made it look one of a kind. The puppy is precious. Hugs, Fran
Unknown said…
Beautiful!!! The puppy is sooo adorable, and I love how you framed the ribbon around her/him! ;o)

Popular Posts