Goodbye ~ From The Heart

Michelle here with my last Glue-ista post for The Rubber Cafe.   I'm focusing one more time on stamping with glue and have two cards for you...and a valentine as well.

You may remember these photos from an earlier post...here were the main players:

Had a brain fade when I did this tonight...and I forgot to use my handy dandy Lil' Inkerz Sponge, but this just shows you that it can be done without in a pinch!  This way is a tad bit more messy, but it cleans up!

I stamped my images on some coordinating designer papers and set them aside to dry.


 After they dried a bit, I covered them with the glitters.
Next I fussy cut all of my elements...I usually make more than I need...I use up the glue and I have spares for another project.

Today I have two new cards that I had in my stash from this glue stamping session!  I layered my flowers on some beautiful coated and textured cardstock, which just happens to be hard to photograph!

And I couldn't resist a valentine using the Ornamental Holiday Set as well as the From The Heart sentiment to create a vintage valentine!
I tucked some vintage sheet music fragments into the pocket I created and added a flurry of flowers and Candi from the Hardware set for my flower centers.  The hearts are stamped with Stazon ink onto cream coated papers and then glittered with Patriot Red You're So Fine Glitter/Scrap Happy Glue!

Supplies:
I have enjoyed every moment working for Melissa and The Rubber Cafe.  I've posted 176 posts over the years on my blog featuring these gorgeous images.  The addition of Scrap Happy Glue and You're So Fine Glitter was a fun one....I'm in love...and ALL of my dust bunnies have glitter in them! 

Comments

wow these are beautiful, never seen stamps used with glue, love the sentiments to!!!
Paula
You really do love glitter - and are quite the guru on the use of it! Love the cards and I have learnt so much from you.
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
These are super cool! Love how the turned out! TFS!

Popular Posts