Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Year' Sale - Fred She Said - The Cards Christmas Forgot!

Today's card is for Fred, She Said Designs and is part of our The Cards Christmas Forgot collection!


Tracey-Lynn is also having a New Year's SALE!  
30% OFF purchases over $10

Sale starts Saturday JAN 5th until Wednesday JAN 9th midnight EST
My card features the  Fancy Doily Snowflake image which I printed out on Ink Jet Transparency and then glittered with You're So Fine Glitters in:  Canadian Blue, Silver Medal, Blue Skies, Purple Rocks, Limeade Green and Lilac Purple. You're So Fine Glitters are available at The Rubber Cafe.

I used coated papers for this card.  I added interest with some paper embroidery and a strip of paper from my scrap bin.  Prima flowers and Stampendous word stickers finish my card. 

2 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

beautiful card, love the colors !!!!
Paula

MaxineD said...

Love your glitter on acetate card Michelle and this is a beauty.
Blessings
Maxine