Prickley Pear Card Duo!

I have some springy-themed cards for you today featuring Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps!

My first card is a collage-style card featuring the Birdcage Clearly Beautiful Stamp Set and Birdcage Die.  I die cut the cage with gold metallic cardstock.  I layered the birdcage die over the Scalloped Oval Die and popped a few birds on there with foam tape.  The Clock with Wings image is stamped on designer paper and then popped up with foam tape with a brad in the center of the clock hands. 
My second card features the new Spring Crosses CLR032 Clearly Beautiful Stamp Set and Cross Die.  I popped the cross up on foam tape over a window die from Cheery Lynn Designs.  The background in the window is some Prima Marketing packaging!  How could I throw that away?! *wink!*  With Sympathy is available in red rubber.

The Prickley Pear store is experiencing a glitch...so if any of these images strike your fancy and you wish to order, please contact Nicole or Mary at prickleypearstamps@gmail.com.  Thanks!

Comments

there both gorgeous!!!!
Paula

Popular Posts