Glimmer Card Set


Hello there! I have a card set for you today...perfect for the little ladies in your life! My daughter caught a peek at the cards on my desk and promptly asked for a sheet of her own to color up...they are getting all glitzed up again by a six year old! The image is Elisabeth Bell's Sweet Pea Stamps' Glimmer.

I added a bit of paper embroidery to this card...call it a moon or a sun....but it's done up with silver metallic floss.

It such fun to color up the same image multiple times, matching the images up with different papers...giving each little lady their own *habitat!*
 
This little one makes me grin....I added a few Sweetest Thing Enamel Dots for accents on my card. The birthday sentiment is from Wild Rose Studio's Bunny With Cake.
 
I love coloring her little red head!
So, have you sat down and colored your images multiple times?! If so, link up in comments....and I'd love to come take a peek!

Comments

Popular Posts