Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Good Thoughts Bear Good Fruit

Today's card is for Inky Antics....and if you check out the Inky Antics blog today, you will see this set used in several different ways!

I used the 11071SC Holy Spirit's Fruit set almost in it's entirety!  The pear is stamped on white cardstock that I applied Peeled Paint Distress Ink to in a direct to paper fashion.  Then to add some bling I applied some gold glitter glue over the top with my finger.  Once dry, I stamped my image with black Stazon ink before fussy cutting it and popping it up on foam tape.

Papers are from a Fiskars Kimberly Poloson Mat Stack.  I love the fall color scheme and variety of patterns that complement my images!  My only embellishments are a few Candi Dots from the Covent Garden collection and a touch of paper embroidery on my sentiment banner!

Good thoughts to you all!

1 comment:

MaxineD said...

Gorgeous card Michelle - love your pear :-)
Blessings
Maxine