Good Thoughts Bear Good Fruit

Today's card is for Inky Antics....and if you check out the Inky Antics blog today, you will see this set used in several different ways!

I used the 11071SC Holy Spirit's Fruit set almost in it's entirety!  The pear is stamped on white cardstock that I applied Peeled Paint Distress Ink to in a direct to paper fashion.  Then to add some bling I applied some gold glitter glue over the top with my finger.  Once dry, I stamped my image with black Stazon ink before fussy cutting it and popping it up on foam tape.

Papers are from a Fiskars Kimberly Poloson Mat Stack.  I love the fall color scheme and variety of patterns that complement my images!  My only embellishments are a few Candi Dots from the Covent Garden collection and a touch of paper embroidery on my sentiment banner!

Good thoughts to you all!

Comments

Gorgeous card Michelle - love your pear :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts