HoneyPOP Bloomin' Bouquets



Happy Weekend!  I promised a bit ago some bouquets using my Inky Antics 11102SC Fabulous Flowers set, 11103SSC Inky Antics Beautiful Borders set and 11104MC Simple Sentiment sets.    I just love this bouquet that I did up for CHA show last winter.  You can find these images on the Inky Antics site...or your Archiver's!

This bouquet showcases six of the flowers, one of the borders and one of the sentiments!

You get to look at it again on a black background because I couldn't decide which I liked better!!

And here is another card featuring the smallest flower in the set stuck into the vase of another Inky image!  The sentiment is also from Simple Sentiments.

Thanks for popping by!  Lots of fun stuff coming in the next little bit....I just can't share it yet! 

Comments

What fun flowers Michelle - they are amazing.
Blessings
Maxine
lobely flowers, and I like how you made the pots !!!!
Paula

Popular Posts