Don't Worry....

Awww, such a cut little saying for someone who is stuck in an experience they would rather not be in.
This card uses goodies from The Rubber Cafe's January Kit of the Month.

I used the Glitter and Acetate Technique with a rainbow of pretty You're So Fine Glitters:  Diva Pink, Lilac Purple, Blue Skies and Purple Rocks.  I stamped the umbrella and boots with Stazon on the acetate provided in the kit.  I cut them out after the glitter had dried and then applied them to my Copic colored image with a touch of Scrap Happy Sheer Glue for the boots and Kool Tak Foam Tape for the umbrella.

For my background I applied Salty Ocean Distress Ink to the hearts for a raindrop effect.  I then cut some banner pieces from the yellow designer paper for my sun rays that are peeking out from behind my cloud/sentiment image.  I accented the cloud image with some Sakura Stardust Pen from a prior kit.   My final touch was some faux stitching with a white gel pen and then some sequins from the kit.

Supplies:
Stamps, Papers, Sequins, Acetate -  January Kit of the Month
Stamps: Add-On Kit Believe
Adhesive:  Scrap Happy Glue, Detailing Kit,  Kool Tak Foam Tape
Stardust Pen

Linking up to Design Team Showcase Challenge.

Comments

Michelle this is wonderful - love the sentiment, and the way you have coloured and layered the image is stunning.
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
Cute! I love how the hearts look like rain in the background. Very creative.

Thanks for entering Design Team Showcase.

Kim
{Craftisan Studios}
Design Team Showcase

Popular Posts