Pretty in Pink

Lots of bits and pieces on this card.  The centerpiece is actually a clipping from a magazine.  Loved the color combo on it and the inspiration piece turned into the focal piece!

Card is based on some texured coated cardstock.  The pink pieces are MME from my scrap bins.  The other pieces are all from a bin of fun things that didn't make the cut at one time or another, but grouped together on this card it is a fun collage of happy.  The sentiment is from my Inky Antics Simple Sentiments set 11104MC.
This card includes some acetate pieces that have been floating around here for a while.  I added some fun Stampendous Sparkle Heart stickers that I colored with Copic markers.

The edging is from a Stampin' Up! template that I did paper embroidery on. 

Have a Happy Day!

Comments

These are delightful Michelle :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts