Hues of Blues

 I just love this little image I found online...the colors in the feather are so calming.  I paired the image up with some kraft cardstock and then found a piece of designer paper in a blue watercolor theme.  The twine is actually twine I had wrapped around an acrylic block and stamped with in my String Stamping tutorial.  The blues and browns of the string matched the image perfectly, and the twine was a perfect simple embellishment for this card.  Ha!  Once again I saved something from the garbage to live a new life!
This is another digital image...this time it is the top of a printable calendar I used for 2014.  I could have tossed the monthly calendar images each month, but instead I made this fun modern/fresh winter card.  I added Stampendous Sparkle Dot stickers, a few Martha Stewart snowflake punches.  The border is done with Scor-tape and Silver Medal You're So Fine Glitter, a Scalloped Stampin Up border punch and some foam tape.

Comments

You certainly are one thrifty crafter Michelle - with great results too!
Blessings
Maxine
SmilynStef said…
Love the quote from one of my favorite architects ... and great job re-purposing that twine.

Popular Posts