Tuesday, January 27, 2015

You Put The Happy In My Day!

It's Tuesday and I have an Endless Creations card to share with you today.  I got on a roll with making these flowers.  I stamped the BB15 Retro Daisy Open on various colors of cardstocks and then accented each one with Copic Markers.  Then I added white Signo gel pen accents to each blossom.  I did hand cut these blossoms out since I do not own the scan n cut machine...but it really doesn't take long and I enjoy such endeavors!

The leaves are from the EE46 KB's Lily of the Valley stamp.  I just colored them up and then cut them apart to create my leafy border.

The sentiment is D211 Happy in my Day.   The embossing folder is from cArt Us.

1 comment:

Maxine D said...

Michelle this is gorgeous - love the colourful flowers and how the embossing sort of echoes them. The butterflies are the perfect finishing touch.
Blessings
Maxine