Lots of Cards...

Oh, sorry I forgot to get these posted....I have been having a card making spree...such fun!  This card features images from Our Craft Lounge and papers from My Mind's Eye.  I typed up the verse on the computer and added a bit of faux stitching and distressing.
 Same card....different papers!
Found this image in my stash, not sure who makes it...but this is my first time coloring it up.  Papers are from Basic Grey's Archaic collection and the burlap elements are from some clip art that I bought years ago from a stamp store.
This card features more clip art images along with papers from My Mind's Eye.  I think the sentiment is from Inky Antics. 

I have lots more to share....hope you are having a happy fall!

Comments

What a great spree you have been having - love your cards, and I think that verse on the front is wonderful. The touch of urlap on the deer card gives a great touch.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts