Monday, October 18, 2010

Christmas Tidings

This week Melissa at The Rubber Cafe challenged us to make clean and simple cards with her images. Your holiday cards don't need to take hours!!!
Here I stamped the candle image from the Christmas Tidings set with Stazon ink on acetate.
I colored the opposite side of the image with Copic markers. Next I ran the image (copic side down) through my Xyron machine and covered it with silver glitter. Ta-dah! You're done!
Keep your eye on The Rubber Cafe's blog this week...there will be more clean and simple ideas...and you might want to leave comments, become a friend and *like* them on facebook....especially if you want a shot at winning one of THREE new sets she's giving away!! Tell her I sent ya!!!

2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

love the glittery image!

Ronnie said...

This is such a beautiful card! Love the glitter idea!!