Prickley Pear - MMSC76 and Cardvaarks Challenge


I'm so honored that the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge team chose my card for the gold star award last week....it makes the time spent well worth it....and to tell the truth, I've made NINE of them so far this year...it is gorgeous in real life!! Thank you so much, you made my day!


This card features the cardinal from Prickley Pear's Clearly Beautiful Cardinal Set.
I stamped the cardinal onto a red designer paper scrap. I stamped the face on white paper and mounted it separately. The circular element is a metal sticker that I've been hoarding for years!

I am entering this card in two challenges, Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge 76 and the Cardvaark's Challenge. My card borrows elements from both Peete and Kelly's cards.

Comments

Lovely Linda said…
Hello Michelle - congratulations on your Gold Star Awatd - and here is another gorgeous card from you! I love that image and the colours - delish! Your bling is gorgeous! We love to see you join us here at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, thank you for your support!! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team
What a sweet image! I will have to see if I can play along again this week.
WOW!! I love this cardinal. Awesome card Michelle!
Carol Hurlock said…
Congratulation on your win Michelle! I see you are back again this week with another beauty. I really love your cardinal. So cute! Great job with the sketch. Thank you so much for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

Bear Hugs,
Carol
Midnight Madness Design Team
PSDT-Coordinator
Denise said…
Michelle, congratulations on your win. Your card is stunning!
As is this card. The cardinal is my favorite bird. Love the gorgesou red and beautiful embelishments. Nicely done! Thank you so much for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge!

Denise
MMSC Design Team
Kathy Bradley said…
Congratulations on your win and another gorgeous card in this week's challenge from you - way to go!
Shelly Schmidt said…
Another beauty! Perfect colors- love the bling- awesome card! Congrats to you!
Veronica Z said…
This is so beautiful! I love all of the detail and can see why your card was chosen to receive the gold star award!!
Kathy and Lucky said…
Congrats! This card is beautiful, love the colors and the details.
Laurie HIMCR said…
Gorgeous card! I can see why you were honored! TFS!
Gina Lindsay said…
Wow this is just an amazing card, I love the color, the papers, just everything about it! Congrats for the gold star award. TFS!
Anne Marie Hile said…
Your card is stunning! Congrats! Yuor details are amazing. :)
KER said…
breathtaking...love the red...and the gem flourish really sets off the frame
Christiana said…
What a cute little cardinal! You did such a great job on this!
Cheryl said…
This is gorgeous!
marsha said…
Michelle, congratulations on your Gold Star Award! And here is another absolutely gorgeous creation for this week's challenge! Your cardinal is so lush! Thanks for joining us for this week's challenge and I hope you will come back and play again next week!
Hugs,
Marsha
MMDT-GD

Popular Posts