SU! Birthday Cupcakes!



No cards here today....but I did use SU!'s Butterfly Bigz Die for the pattern for the butterflies on my daughter's birthday cupcakes!! This is not my original idea....found it here...and I also was surprised that my results turned out as well as they did...I'm no cake maker....I prefer paper!!



My daughter turns four tomorrow and all afternoon she has been thanking me for making her pretty cupcakes for her birthday!! The fact she thinks they are pretty is all I need!!

Comments

This is GORGEOUS! Oh my, I don't know if I could eat them.
Kim said…
Happy Birthday to Miss. Natalie! Please give her a HUGE Hug from me!!!! Oh my word did those cupcakes turn out AMAZING Michelle! Absolutely lovely work!
Hugs~ Kim
You're an artist! Paper or frosting!!
oh these are soo fun, I hope your DD had a wonderful birthday!
Aleigh said…
You are truly amazing!! :) Love the cupcakes and I'm glad Natalie did too!! ;o)

Popular Posts