Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Debbie!

Today's card is for Our Craft Lounge and our challenge this week is a BIRTHDAY inspiration photo!  It's Debbie Corbari's birthday today, one of the illustrators for Our Craft Lounge....and we're celebrating with a flurry of designs with her OCL sets!

I chose to go with Smooth Sailing and the Paper Piecing Technique.  I used papers from the JilliBean Soup  Spotted Owl Soup Mini pad for my project.  Obviously I forgot about the inspiration photo....but let's just say I took the multi-color part of the photo for my inspiration...I just chose to use a different pallet! *wink!*

You can join in our challenge and see a bunch of other birthday inspiration on the Our Craft Lounge Blog! 


chillin with Quillin said...

very nice, and pretty colors!!!

debbie said...

Oh my goodness...this is GORGEOUS! Thank you Michelle!

MaxineD said...

Awww - very cute - could be a great baby card too... with that palette and image.