Friday, March 30, 2012

Some Kites for Spring!

It's been a while since I just posted something for no reason....and today's post is for no other reason than I have been having fun with these basic Kite Fold Tea Bag folded medallions.   

It's amazing to me the pretty designs you can get with a variety of stamps that are not even meant for tea bag folding!  This one happens to be a large circle stamp by Anna Griffin/All Night Media.

I framed my card on some coated papers and embellished it with some Candi embellishments.
This second card features some old Hero Arts floral blocks.  Stamped in a solid color and folded into kites, you get this interesting design!

I again layered the medallion on some coated texture paper, and the dark frame is actually Elegant Eggplant, though it looks almost black on here.  I added some Martha Stewart snowflake punches and Candi embellishments to finish of this card.

3 comments:

MaxineD said...

You really are on a roll with this folding - love how you have mounted the designs too.
Blessings
Maxine

chillin with Quillin said...

Beautiful, love the designs!!!
Paula

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

Love the cards! They remind me of the kolidescope from my childhood. ;)