Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Milton With Daisy in Blues (and Orange)

It's an Anything Goes Wednesday on the iCopic blog.  Today I'm sharing the adorable Milton With Daisy in blues this time...and I took a stab at this week's iCopic red hair challenge too.    This was a challenge, because I the orange color family isn't usually one I gravitate towards. 

For Milton I used some orange tinted browns and used the feather/flicking technique to color Milton instead of the terrycloth/blending soloution technique I usually do on critters. 

Copics used are:  E35, E33, E31, B00, B000, B0000, RV10, YG67, YG17, YG23, Y38, Y35, Y32.
Papers are from a Wild Rose Studio Collection.

3 comments:

MaxineD said...

Nice one Michelle - love the way you have coloured Milton.
Blessings
Maxine

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

love the bear and the big flowers!

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

Super CUTE! Love your coloring! ;o)