Couture Creations Autumn Flowers

 I have an autumnal card for you today for CropStop featuring products from Couture Creations! 

 
The flower dies are from the Endless Dream Collection and are called Tip Toe and Fresh Flower.
After cutting out the flowers from cream cardstock, I applied Peeled Paint and Rusty Hinge Distress Inks.
It is simple to then pop out the die cut pieces and you have some fabulous flowers. 
I layered them on the center of a Fleur-De Frame die that I cut from Cor'dinations cardstock and then sanded.

My only embellishments are May Arts SM-10 twine and Couture Creations' Pearls.

Comments

What a great way to colour your images Michelle - I must remember that technique of leaving them in the base card.
Love the end result - the card is gorgeous.
Blessings
Maxine
lovely card, love how you did the flowers !!!!
Paula

Popular Posts