If The Punkin Fits....

Today's card features a set from McMahon Five Designs' line, Draw Me A Daydream, called Punkin!
My brother should probably fire his secretary/set designer....but he hasn't, and I'm finally back with a cute little for Halloween!  We have some fun images coming up for fall...and I will have lots in store for next summer!

The first card features the pre-colored image that is included in the set....and don't you just love that funny little saying with the image?!  It definitely fits the image!

I love the saying on this one too!  I used a sketched version of the image which I colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol.  

The set has two images and four sentiments in both PNG and JPG formats. 

Be sure to stop by the McMahon Five Designs blog to see all of the other fun autumn sets being released today!

Comments

What a fun couple of cards Michelle - you must have enjoyed making them.
Blessings
Maxine
Danielle said…
This one really made me laugh... I love that sentiment! Thanks for sharing!

Popular Posts