Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Inverted Reversed Tea Bag Folding!

I have a technique for you today that I have never seen or heard of....an Inverted Reversed Tea Bag fold! 

I started out with a simple Kite Fold...then I tucked the tip down inside of the back flaps...and thus the Inverted Reversed Tea Bag medallion was born!  It turned out pretty fun with lots of additional texture as I did not tape or glue the flaps down. 

I added a flatback button as my medallion center and layered my image on some embossed white cardstock for high contrast!

Stamp was punched from All Night Media's 580J02 image by Anna Griffin.

1 comment:

Maxine D said...

What a stunner Michelle - looks fabulous.
Love that you have created a new technique. The embossed whote background sets the medallion off beautifully.
Blessings
Maxine