Friday, August 13, 2010

Minnie Mouse Cards!

Here's Minnie!! I had a hoot with these cards as well! I had to google minnie to see what one of her favorite outfits was....and when I saw this little number, it made me think of these two totally unrelated pieces of designer paper in my scrap drawer!! ...oh, and the ribbon?! A piece I scavenged from a ribbon wind sock that I had outside until it fell apart! I washed my ribbons and saved what I could!! ....would you call that *weathered* ribbon?!
I cheated and used the same color combo for this card....but I switched to a fun double-sided ribbon that coordinates perfectly and a ribbon buckle. I used a small mickey stamp to create a homemade *button* of sorts to embellish my card. I hope these cards have made you smile!

7 comments:

Dixie said...

Your cards are fabulous! I love the colour combinations, and the layouts are both really great! So fun!

sarahw said...

Again, so cute! I love the colors you used. I think I am partial to the Minnie cards. :)

Martha said...

so so cute

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Michelle these are two awesome cards that image is wonderful so are the colours and designs fabulous work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

KER said...

that minnie is such a flirt...and she looks great on these cards

Kathy Braun and Lucky said...

Very, Very cute!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

How cute these both are using the same patterned papers but getting two different looks.