The Rubber Cafe - Happy Holidays!

I'm still loving the Winter Fun Labrador from The Rubber Cafe all glitzed up! The glitter and acetate technique is so fun...just apply your glitter glue to the reverse side of the image and apply your glitters...once they dry you have a fun image to create with! I cut mine out with a narrow border and applied it to my card with glue dots. I embossed the Happy Holidays 2 stamp on acetate, and the additional clear embossing powder that stuck to my acetate mimics ice on a window!

Other items on this card: SU! Top Note Die, Fred She Said Frame and Flourish Piercing Template, Art Institute Glitters, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, clear adhesive crystals.

Comments

Amy Johnson said…
What a pretty card! I love the technique!
Anne Marie Hile said…
I absolutely love your beautiful card! The swirled paper piercing behind the image looks awesome! ...and as a lab fan, I have to have this stamp. Thanks for the link! :)

Popular Posts